Skip to content
Evaporator Design in Cold Storage
- Evaporator design affects cooling quality.
- Evaporators that do not have sufficient capacity affect the humidity inside the cold room, so they dry the tank.
- It is tried to resolve this deficiency with extra humidification tools in warehouses where humidity is low.
- The homogeneous spread of moisture in the room should be ensured and visibly wetness should be taken care not to drip.
Smooth airflow ;
- It causes the temperatures in the warehouse to vary.
- Variable temperature in the tank; Some products may cause some products to become frozen.
- It also triggers bacterial formation at points where cold weather is not reached and causes bad odours to occur.
- Using carton box and sack as a case prevents air circulation.